Lecturing Experience as a Postdoc:
- 2023: Translating Dr. Acquaviva's (CUNY, CCA) course "Machine Learning for Physics and Astronomy" into Spanish (including lecture materials, Python notebooks, and video lectures)
- Fall 2022: Covered lectures on Moon Phases & Eclipses, the History of Modern Astronomy, and Cultural Astronomy for Prof. Kelle Cruz at Hunter College.
- The Cultural Astronomy lecture I built from scratch is a great option for a drop in for your classroom! Ask me about it.
Teaching Assistant Experience through Arizona State University:
- Lecture Classes: AST 111 with Dr. Alyssa Rhoden
- Lab Classes: SES 124 with Dr. Jennifer Patience
- Online Classes: SES 141 and AST 111 with Dr. Frank Timmes
Other Teaching Experience while at Arizona State University:
- Graduate Partners in Science Education: curriculum development and running a middle school science club
- SunDial: supervise and guide group of incoming ASU freshmen in a Python project on exoplanet light curves
Teaching Experience Before Graduate School:
- Bespoke Education tutor in math and physics
- Wellesley College First Year Mentoring & Resident Assistant leadership support positions